Black Bear Casino Is Open
BLACK BEAR CASINO RESORT IS OPEN!
Please practice Covid safety measures.
Let's all do our part to remain safe as we remain open. We are excited to see you, but some things have changed to remain open!
Our hours of operation are:
Sunday - Thursday, 8 am - 2 am
Friday - Saturday, open 24 hours (open 8 am Friday - close 2 am Sunday).
Black Bear Casino Resort is committed to providing our guests with the safest environment possible. The safety and security of our guests and employees is of utmost importance to us, always.
Know before you go!
We have installed premium efficiency air exchange filters and increased the air exchange rate for our property. As of July 15, 2020, we became 100% smoke free. We are excited to see you but we ask if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, chills, headache, cough, etc.) please stay home. We will be here and ready to greet you when you are feeling better.
Entering Black Bear Casino Resort
- The main lobby entrance, parking ramp entrance and east entrance are all open entrances.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we are asking everyone who is experiencing any symptoms to please stay home. We will be waiting for you when you are feeling better.
- Please stay 6 feet away from other groups or individuals.
- Please follow the social distancing markers that are placed on the floor.
- Employees will do their best to ensure proper social distancing from other employees and guests as much as possible.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures
- We clean and disinfect surfaces frequently.
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the gaming floor and at all workstations.
- Please let any staff member know if you would like your machine area sanitized.
- We assure you that our employees are practicing social distancing and cleaning protocols, even when you can’t see us!
What is Open?
At this time the following areas are currently open:
- Slot Machines
- Bingo - click for details here
- Table Games - click for details here
- Beverage Stations
- Cashier Station (please practice social distancing in any and all lines)
- Players Club
- Gift Shop open Sunday – 8:30 am – 10:00 pm daily
- Hotel Tower - click for details here
- Sage Deli - click for details here
- The Buffet at The Bear - click for details here
- Seven Fires Steakhouse - click for details here
- Bar is open 10 am – 1:30 am daily.
- Cobalt Nightclub - Fridays/Saturdays 5 pm - 1 am.
- Golf Course & Driving Range - click for details here
- Valet Services
What isn’t Open?
The following areas are closed until further notice:
- Original Hotel
- Workout Facility
- Pull Tabs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are your hours of operation?
A: Our hours of operation (as of January 15, 2021) are Sunday - Thursday open daily 8 am - 2 am, and Friday - Saturday open 24 hours (open 8 am Friday - close 2 am Sunday).
Q: What are you doing to insure my safety when I come to gamble during the current pandemic?
A: We are continuously cleaning and sanitizing our building and equipment. We use a few Clorox 360 sanitizing machines on the regular. Our superb custodial staff and supportive employees are working extra hard to do their part to make your experience relaxing and enjoyable.
Visit our online Player Portal customized just for you. There you will see your offers. If you have not signed up for a Player Portal Account, you can do so by visiting myplaceforrewards.com, all you need is your Players Club Card Number. If you choose not to sign up for a Player Portal Account, you can check your offers on the kiosks on property.
Q: Is smoking allowed inside of Black Bear Casino Resort?
A: As of July 15, 2020, Black Bear Casino Resort made the decision to become a 100% smoke free property. We believe that this is the best practice to ensure the safety and security of our guests and employees. Guests will be able to smoke outside of the building.
Q: What happens to my tickets that were purchased for a cancelled or postponed event?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number, name of purchaser, and number of tickets purchased with any questions about cancelled or postponed events.
Q: Can I make a reservation?
A: You can make reservations through our website anytime due to high call volumes and limited staffing, we prefer reservations be made online at: Hotel Reservations Link. We now have a mobile check in and check out available to all guests. The Call Center is open daily from 7 am – 11 pm. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Q: What if I have other questions that are not answered here?
A: For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer any additional questions you may have.