Black Bear Casino Resort Re-Opening
WE ARE OPEN!
We re-opened on Monday, June 15th! Though we are excited to see you, some things are going to be a little different when you visit us.
For the time being, our hours of operation will be 10 am – 2 am every day!
We are in Phase 1 of our phased re-opening. We will continue to update this page and our Facebook as new information becomes available.
Black Bear Casino Resort is committed to providing our guests with the safest environment possible. The safety and security of our guests and employees is of utmost importance to us, always.
Know before you go!
We have installed premium efficiency air exchange filters and increased the air exchange rate for our property. Going forward, approximately 35% of our gaming floor will be non-smoking. We ask that guests limit smoking to the approved areas. For more information about smoking and non-smoking areas, please see the map here: Map Link
We are so excited to see you but we ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms (fever, chills, headache, cough, etc.) please stay home. We will be here and ready to greet you when you are feeling better.
Entering Black Bear Casino Resort
- The main lobby entrance and the entrance from the parking ramp will be the only open entrances.
- At all entry checkpoints, guests will be given a non-invasive temperature check. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will be asked to return at a later time and encourage you to seek medical attention.
- All guests will be required to show their Players Club Card and swipe it at the kiosk, if you are not a member it is FREE to become a member and Player’s Club membership is required to enter.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we are asking everyone who is experiencing any symptoms to please stay home. We will be waiting for you when you are feeling better.
Personal Protective Equipment
- All guests and employees will be required to wear a face mask when in public areas. Guests will be allowed to remove their masks when in their hotel room, for eating, drinking, and smoking.
- Please be respectful of other customers and replace your face mask when you are done taking a drink or a bite of food and between drags of your cigarette.
- Guests may wear a face shield or goggles, if they choose. All face shields and/or goggles must be clear.
- We may ask you to briefly remove your mask for identification purposes. We will try our best to limit these requests. The refusal to remove the mask will be treated as a refusal or failure to provide identification.
- Employees who have contact with customers will be required to wear masks when in the building.
- Black Bear Casino Resort employees will be reminding guests to use their face masks and wash/sanitize their hands often.
- Please stay 6 feet away from other groups or individuals whenever possible.
- Please follow the social distancing markers that are placed on the floor.
- Employees will do their best to ensure proper social distancing from other employees and guests whenever possible.
- We will only be utilizing every other slot machine and will be monitoring occupancy levels and limits closely.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting surfaces as often as possible.
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the gaming floor and at all workstations.
- Please let any staff member know if you would like your machine area sanitized.
- We ensure you that our employees are practicing social distancing and cleaning protocols, even when you can’t see us!
What is Open?
At this time the following areas are opening on Monday, June 15th:
- Slot Machines
- Cobalt Nightclub – quick food and beverages available - see menu here.
- Beverage Stations
- Cashier Station
- Players Club
- Gift Shop
The following areas will be opening on June 18th:
- Hotel Tower - Hotel Reservations Link
What isn’t Open?
The following areas are closed until further notice:
- Original Hotel
- Valet Services
- Pool Complex
- Work Out Facility
- Table Games
- Pull Tabs
- Coffee Shop
- Seven Fires Steakhouse
- The Buffet at The Bear
- Sage Deli
- Golf Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will you be opening?
A: We will be opening on Monday, June 15th at 10 am.
Q: What hours will you be open?
A: We will be open from 10 am – 2 am every day.
Q: What will be happening to postponed promotions?
A: For more information about our upcoming promotions, please check Promotions Page
Q: What have you been doing while you were closed?
A: During our absence, we have been not only cleaning and sanitizing our building and equipment in anticipation for your return.
Q: Will you be honoring cash out tickets?
A: Cash out ticket expiration dates are going to be extended for 100 days from their current expiration date. Make sure to redeem your expired cash voucher at the Cashier the next time you visit us.
Q: What is happening to my tier status and offers?
A: Your tier status will remain the same as it was before the closure. We will be altering the amount of points it takes to reach the next tier status for 2020. Point totals for each tier are:
Ruby – 3,025
Emerald – 11,343
Sapphire – 21,174
We will be honoring your direct mail offers that were not used in March for the remainder of June.
For July, we will not be sending out paper mailers. You have a few options to see your offers for July. We will be uploading all of the July offers onto our Player Portal. If you have not signed up for a Player Portal Account, you can do so by visiting myplaceforerewards.com all you need is your Players Club Card Number. If you choose not to sign up for a Player Portal Account, you can check your offers on the kiosks on property.
For August and beyond, we are still working on a solution for direct mail offers and will continue to update as new information is available.
Q: Will you be smoke free when you open?
A: We have added additional non-smoking areas to our facility. Approximately 35% of our gaming floor will be non-smoking. Please see the map here for more information.
Q: What happens to my tickets that were purchased for a cancelled or postponed event?
A: Please email email@example.com with your confirmation number, name of purchaser, and that number of tickets purchase with any questions about cancelled or postponed events.
Q: Can I make a reservation?
A: You can make reservations through our website anytime due to high call volumes and limited staffing, we prefer reservations are made online at: Hotel Reservations Link. Starting June 11th at noon, our Call Center will be open from noon – 11 pm. The Call Center will be open every day from 7 am – 11 pm. If you have any questions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What if I have other questions that are not answered here?
A: For any additional questions, please email email@example.com. We would be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.